Pediatric Neurosurgeon: What type of treatment does he provide?
For a young child, the health services approach is a little different. And that’s why you should take your child to an experienced pediatric doctor. Especially in neuro health, it’s crucial to visit one of the Best Brain Hospital in Punjab to get the most effective care with advanced technology
What does a neurosurgeon do?
Pediatric neurosurgeons have expertise to treat children of all age groups. In some cases, the child has neurological abnormalities (birth defects). Moreover, some children can even have stroke problems. Therefore, consulting a pediatric neurosurgeon helps to tell what’s wrong with the situation and what should be the necessary step that can improve the health. The neurosurgeon has the expertise to treat several health concerns like:
- Nerve injuries
- Neurodegenerative disease
- Central nervous system infection
The surgeon has undergone rigorous training in Pediatric Neurosurgery in Punjab to ensure the child deserves the right care. Moreover, they know the right kind of general care the child needs after the surgery.
What’s included in pediatric neurosurgery?
With pediatric neurosurgery, several things are performed by the neurosurgeon. For detailed analysis, the surgeon performs different tests like:
- CT scan (Computed Tomography)
- Magnetic resonance imaging scan (MRI)
So, make sure to get the proper examination and then understand what should be done. Moreover, pediatric neurosurgeons are aware of the advanced technology that allows them to do the surgery easily. Additionally, pediatric neurosurgery includes several things like:
- Spine surgery
- Interventional neuroradiology
- Pain management
- Neurovascular surgery
- Nerve trauma
If a child got into a traumatic accident, the pediatric neurosurgeon offers the most effective care.
What are the reasons to undergo pediatric neurosurgery?
- No doubt, it’s tough for the parent or caregiver to see the child in pain or in an unhealthy condition. There’s a possibility of getting pediatric neurosurgery when a child has a brain tumor. You cannot leave the tumor. Otherwise, it will keep growing and spread to other body parts.
- Another condition is a spinal disorder like spina bifida when its development is improper. If a child has this condition, then there’s a possibility of having different surgery.
Pediatric neurosurgery improves one’s well-being. On-time treatment improves the child’s condition and helps to provide better results. Are you looking for someone who is experienced and board-certified? schedule an initial consultation with Dr. Jhawar. He is one of the skilled pediatric neurosurgeons who are well-aware of advanced and modern technology. If your child’s condition is not balanced or has difficulty with brain development, then consult our doctor at the earliest. Feel free to discuss all doubts or concerns you have on your mind so that you can make an informed decision.