Vascular Neuro Intervention Treatment Surgery in Ludhiana, Punjab, The subspecialty of neurosurgery, endovascular surgery which is also known as Vascular Neuro Intervention. It is performed by the best neurosurgeon, Dr Jhawar who aims at diagnosing the several abnormal conditions of the central nervous system which includes the spinal cord & brain.
- Interventional Radiology: One of the disciplines of radiology includes interventional radiology which aids in the detection & treatment of neurological ailments.
- Endovascular: This is a blood-vessels-oriented procedure that relies on the process to pass the medical instruments through the blood vessels. Radiology images assist the surgeons to have a clear view of the area which is being treated.
Why does Dr Jhawar recommend vascular neuro Intervention despite open surgery?
Both Interventional radiology and the endovascular neurosurgery carried out by the proficient team of neuro specialists is minimally invasive. It means only tiny incisions are needed to bring about the results, which makes it a better procedure as compared to traditional open surgery.
- Thrombolytic therapy: Many of the neurological problems are related to the accumulation of blood in the solid-state in either the arteries or veins that carry or transport the blood to the brain. This accumulation of blood in the solid-state is known as a clot. The clot is to be busted to maintain the proper functionality of the brain.
- Endovascular Coiling: A brain aneurysm is a life-intimidating condition found in the brain. It is related to the expansion of the arteries of the brain. To prevent the deadly and harmful consequences of the same, the blood flow has to be obstructed which if not could result in the bursting of the swollen arteries. To hinder the flow of blood, a metal wire is supposed to be plunged into the aneurysm.
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery: This technique aims at restoring the maximum spinal capabilities by curing the following spinal disorders:
- Fractures & Tumours
- Compressed Nerves
Besides, the pressure-creating conditions that affect spinal functionality is also corrected with this procedure.
- Cerebral Angiography: Whenever our qualified neuro specialist has to determine the type of the procedure based on the nature of the blood flow, then cerebral angiography is the best diagnostic test to have clear evidence about the features of the blood flow.
- Carotid Artery Stenting or Angioplasty: This procedure is performed when carotid arteries, responsible for transporting blood to the brain, stop functioning in a normal way owing to the contraction of the same. Then with the help of the stents (tiny balloons), the expansion of the carotid is aimed.
How Dr Jhawar and his team commences with the procedure?
- First of all, the initial deliberation with our neuro physicians is supposed to be comfortable for the patients. The doctor on hearing the symptoms of the ailments diagnoses the evidence of the particular doubted ailment. Based on the diagnoses, the determination of the procedure is done.
- The patient is given an overview of the procedure which will be followed by the necessary precautions that he has to follow before the procedure.
- If a hospital stay will be required, then the patient will be given a prior-intimation about it.
Why should you count on Dr Jhawar?
No doubt, a lot of neurosurgeons out there claim to provide precision and effectiveness in the results. But it needs years of practice and exposure to treat different cases to handle the patients in the nicest possible way. And Dr Jhawar has contributed his whole life to bring about the advancement and effectiveness in the procedures. Economical cost and quality treatment has made Dr. Jhawar made a mark in medical science.