What is Brain Aneurysm?
Brain Aneurysm Surgery in Ludhiana, Punjab, Whenever the blood vessels of the brain experience an expansion similar to that of the balloon, it is known as the brain aneurysm. But brain aneurysm surgery carried out by the best neurosurgeon in Punjab – Dr Jhawar has always encountered the utmost gratification and contentment for revitalising the health of the neurological system.
In case, you face extreme and unendurable headache and mild symptoms of the damaged aneurysm like the pain beneath the eye of experiencing double vision, then make sure to visit the best neurological hospital.
Risk factors of the brain aneurysm
- Family history: The affliction of any member of the family with aneurysm escalated the risk to get distressed with the same.
- Congenital disorder: The distress of the aneurysm can be hereditary as well which can be passed through the genes of either parent.
Diagnosis at Brain surgery hospital
What is carotid endarterectomy?
The following diagnosis methods are taken into account in case any neurologically-distressed patient approaches us:
- Computerized tomography (CT): Following tests are considered to detect whether there is any presence of the aneurysm in the brain:
- CT Scan: CT scan is a specialised ray examination-oriented test which aids to fetch the 2D slices of the brain to assess if there is any occurrence of bleeding.
- CT angiography: CT angiography is a test that incorporates the use of the injection of dye to make sure whether the blood is flowing at the normal speed. Any variations in the flow of the flood will help proficient doctors to detect the development of an aneurysm.
- Cerebrospinal fluid test: Our neuro physicians always believe in double-checking the results. If the doctors find evidence of the availability of the red blood cells surrounding the brain and spinal area, but the CT scan has not shown the bleeding, then the cerebrospinal fluid test will be taken into account. To carry out this test, the neuro specialist aims at the extraction of the cerebrospinal fluid from your back with the help of a needle.
- MRI & MRI Angiography: To have the comprehensive & all-inclusive 2D and 3D reflections of the brain, radio and magnetic wave-oriented diagnosis test is taken into account which we all know by the name of MRI. To have the explicit and price imaging of the arteries of the brain, MRI angiography is hugely relied upon by India’s best neurosurgeon.
- Cerebral angiogram: To have series-oriented reflections of the conditions of the arteries, India’s best neuro physicians use the cerebral angiogram diagnosis. This test is only taken into account when other tests fail to provide evidence of the much-doubted conditions of the brain. This is an invasive procedure and only a trained and proficient neurosurgeon can carry it out with utmost perfection and precision.
To carry out this test, the neurologist focuses on the large artery to be plunged with a thin and adjustable tube which is a catheter. Following the path of the groin to the heart, it finally makes its way to reach the arteries of your brain. With the help of the dye, the catheter becomes capable of exploring the structure of arteries throughout your brain.
What we do not suggest?
First of all, it is advised to visit India’s best neurosurgeon in case your symptoms are getting provoked to the next stage. In this regard, it becomes quintessential to visit the reputed hospital, because the non-trained neurosurgeons customarily rely on the evidence brought up by the imaging tests which is not all suggested.
To get the best surgical treatment for the brain aneurysm, the patients can quintessentially count on the recognized treatment options of India’s best neurosurgeon – Dr Jhawar.