Neuro Spine Surgeon & Doctors in Ludhiana, Punjab, The spine surgeries are carried out by both the neurosurgeons and the orthopaedic surgeon based on the nature of the procedure. The best neuro physician, Dr Jhawar has been recognized for rehabilitating spinal health in backache-distressed patients. The performance of the complicated spinal procedures has made him stand apart from other spine surgeons. Being the best spine surgeon, the primary focus of Dr Jhawar is to make the treatment procedure more convenient by emphasising the diminishing of the pain, short hospital stay and rapid recovery.
When does Dr Jhawar suggest spine fusion and spine surgery?
Whenever the small vertebrates are a cause of pain, then the welding process aids in infusing those problematic vertebrates into a solitary bone.
If the imaging tests like CT scan, MRI and X-rays have evidence for the exact source of pain, then spinal surgery can be opted up.
What do our neuro physicians treat?
Our vitality qualified neurosurgeons aim at revitalising the spinal capabilities in patients who are suffering from the following problems:
- Deformities & fractures in the spine
- Scoliosis and Sciatica
- Disc problems (Neck & Back)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spina Bifida
How do we treat?
Our neurologists are trained in carrying out variegated spine-correcting procedures as follow:
- Spine decompression surgery: With the help of either laminectomy or microsurgical instrumentation procedure, the effort is induced to get rid of the problemsome exertion of pressure on the nerve roots by herniated spine disc.
- Spine fusion surgery: Owing to the instability in the spine caused by either infection or trauma, spine fusion surgery is opted up as a suitable technique for terminating the spinal tumour-afflicted mass.
- Discectomy Surgery : The nature of the surgery can either be open or minimally invasive, with the help of which the middle section of the impinged herniated spinal disc is removed. The primary motive of this surgery to relieve pain.
- Endoscopic Spine discectomy surgery: To replace the traditional method of open surgery discectomy, Dr Jhawar and his team have brought up a minimally invasive spine surgery procedure. Through this technique, the affected tissues of the spine are accessed & removed with the help of intraoperative imaging and microsurgical instruments respectively.
- Scoliosis Spine Surgery: The experienced neuro specialist focuses on surgical correction whenever the abnormal spine curvature is showing evidence of scoliosis.
- Surgery for Spina Bifida: Whenever the internal tissue of the spine is revealed owing to the cleft in the backbone, the corrective surgery would aim at grafting the muscles which will be followed by closing the spinal cord, to make the tissues invisible.
- Spinal tumour surgery: The painful tumours are aimed for removal by a surgical procedure which will be carried out by neurosurgeons who have years of experience performing the same surgery.
- Minimal Spine Invasive surgery: It is a surgery that does not cause any problem and inconvenience to the spine-distressed patients because of the tiny incision-oriented surgical nature followed by little retraction of the muscles and modicum deterioration of the tissues.
- Slightest blood loss
- Les morbidity
- No association of issues related with elongated bed rest
Why should you take treatment from Dr Jhawar’s team?
The highly qualified neurosurgeons who specialize in their respective field carry out the procedures with ultimate perfection and do not leave any evidence for future complications. The cost-effective treatment is provided to re-energises the spinal functioning which is associated with several convenience-oriented points like short hospital stay and early recovery. We keep in regular touch with our patients until they have participated in the routine activities.