Neurosurgery – covers the brain and spine surgery. In recent times, India has become the top destination for patients to get medical services. Many patients are in search of neuro treatment and in India, there is the availability of all the best possible services. Dr. Sukhdeep Jhawar is one of the best Neurosurgeon In Punjab who is known for delivering high-quality treatment and that too with best results. If you are looking for the best Neurologist in Ludhiana, who can perform Vascular Neuro Intervention & Minimally Invasive Neurosurgery, and Endoscopic Skull Base Neurosurgeon, or any other type of brain and spine surgery, then Dr. Jhawar is one name you will come across over and over again.
As we have mentioned above, with neurosurgery both spine and brain surgery are included. Keep in mind that not everyone has the expertise and skills to perform the surgery with precision. It is one of the medical specialty which deals with:
- Surgical treatment
- Rehabilitation of ailments
Any part of the nervous system which includes the spine, brain, peripheral nerves, and extra-cranial cerebrovascular system can be addressed by an experienced neurosurgeon in India.
What are the types of neurosurgery?
In India, there is the availability of different types of neurosurgery which includes the following:
- Surgery of the Skull Base
- Spinal tumor
- Brain tumor
- CV junction
- Cervical Spondylosis
- Endoscopic and Microscopic
- Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Minimally invasive spine surgery
- Neuro oncosurgery
- Neuro endoscopy
What are the conditions treated with neurosurgery?
With neurosurgery different conditions can be treated and depending on the patient’s condition, the treatment will be given. Some of the possible conditions for which you will get the treatment are:
- Cervical and Lumbar spinal stenosis
- Spinal disc herniation
- Head trauma (brain hemorrhages, and skull fractures)
- Traumatic injuries of peripheral nerves
- Spinal cord trauma
- Intracerebral hemorrhage
- Spine, spinal cord, and peripheral nerves tumor
- Drug-resistant epilepsy
- Psychiatric disorders (but it is not traceable)
- Vascular malformations of the brain and spinal cord
- Moyamoya disease
- Meningitis and central nervous system infections including abscesses or something else
- Intractable pain of cancer or trauma patients and cranial/peripheral nerve pain
- Movement disorders like advanced Parkinson’s disease, chorea for which there is need to get the minimally invasive treatment which includes the brain stimulation and ablative surgery.
Why should you get neurosurgery in India?
Many neurosurgeons are still not aware of the groundbreaking neuro treatment. So, this is the reason finding the best neurosurgeon in India plays an important part. Patients from all over the world travel to India trusting that the doctors can address their health issues.
Dr. Jhawar is one of the elite doctors who are setting standards in giving the best treatment and that too of top-quality to all his patients. To get simply the finest and best treatment, you should book your initial consultation with him. His experience and extensive training of so many years will for sure give you relief with the issue you are experiencing.